Reduce Scent from the Inside Out
Follow these steps to make yourself, your garments, and your gear as effective as possible.
Reducing Internal Odor
- Chlorophyll Pill
- Chlorophyll Gum
Reducing External Odor
- Shower with ScentBlocker Soap – liquid or bar
- Wash hair with ScentBlocker Shampoo w/Conditioner
- Apply Hair & Body Deodorant to entire body, especially high sweat areas
- Apply ScentBlocker Underarm Antiperspirant/Deodorant
Clothing Preparation (non-Trinity)
- Wash all clothing, including under & outerwear, socks, etc in unscented ScentBlocker Clothes Wash
- Air dry and spray with ScentBlocker Original, Ti4 or Trinity Spray
- Let dry and store in air-tight container
Clothing Preparation (Trinity)
- Wash by hand in cold water with ScentBlocker Trinity Laundry Detergent
- Air dry and spray with ScentBlocker Original , Ti4, or Trinity Spray
- Let dry, then regenerate in dryer
- Store in ScentBlocker storage bag
- Scrub boots, especially soles, with ScentBlocker Clothes Wash
- Air dry and spray inside with ScentBlocker Original Spray and outside with Ti4 or Trinity Spray
- Re-apply spray each time you hunt
- Store in air-tight container
- Spray bow, especially the grip, your release, treestands, packs, belts, etc with Ti4 or Trinity Spray
Order of clothing
- Antimicrobial S3 Base Layer
- ScentBlocker NTS or 1.5 Baselayer
- Insulating layers (wool shirt, vest, Windblocker jacket)
- Outer ScentBlocker Trinity jacket and pant
- ScentBlocker Trinity Gloves, Headcover, Hat
ScentBlocker - Garment Care
Wash in cold water. Hand wash is preferred, or a very gentle cycle on your washing machine. Use only approved detergent such as ScentBlocker® Trinity Laundry Detergent or ScentBlocker Clothes Wash. This will remove odors and hand oils from the outer camo and liner fabrics.
Drying the garment. Air dry. The Trinity will reactivate best when fully dry.
Reactivate in Dryer. Reactivate for 30-40 minutes in your dryer. Medium heat for non-waterproof items, low heat for items with a waterproof membrane. Repeat regeneration process every 20-30 hours of actual use.
Store in an air-tight container. Help control scent from entering your garment when you’re not hunting to prevent it from adsorbing odors.
Wash again, following the process above, only if garment becomes soiled, i.e., mud or blood. If a small area becomes soiled, simply spot wash with a damp cloth.